I provide acoustic string arrangements for other composers and producers as well as provide orchestration, arranging and part preparation. Use the contact page to get in touch.
In addition to recording at my home studio I can outsource recordings to a variety of London studios including Abbey Road, Angel and RCM Studios. I also work with highly experienced mixing and mastering engineers. My work has been frequently broadcast both in the UK and overseas.
Recent Clients include
- Violin – recording a Pirate Sea Shanty for Mike Bridge
- Decca UK/ Universal Music Group - Pink Floyd’s Wish You Were Here Symphonic (orchestral producer/ additional synths)
- Score and Part Preparation EMI Production Music Choral Project for Jonny Pilcher
- Score and Part Preparation – Rambert Dance Co.
- Alestorm – solo violin work
- Warner Music/Parlophone – transposition work for Antonia Pappano and Ian Bostridge
- EMI Production Music/Jonny Pilcher – Wonders Project – full symphony orchestra recorded in Budapest with the Hungarian Studio Orchestra
- Tom Caruana – producer (strings)
- Dominos/Hollyoaks Channel 4 Sponsorship http://bcove.me/e3ytzs2s (gtr)
- 23Red - NHS Blood Donor Campaign (piano, strings and guitars)
- JWT - We Are FSTVL campaign (elec piano)
- ITV The Secret Life of Babies (strings and programming)
- ITV The Secret Life of Cats (strings and programming)
- BBC2 Natural World – The Batman of Mexico (strings and programming)